- This policy relates to how Cyber Securance uses, stores and collects personal information collected from Users of the Cyber Securance website.
- Personal information is information about the User that is personally identifiable like the user’s name, surname, email address, and/or postal address and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Cyber Securance does not own or control or with whom Cyber Securance is affiliated or contracted, or to people that Cyber Securance does not employ or manage.
Use and Collection of the Information Collected
- Cyber Securance collects personal information when the User request to be contacted or to be provided with more information on the services Cyber Securance provides, or post a comment on the Cyber Securance Blog. Cyber Securance may combine information about a specific User with information it obtains from business partners or other companies.
- Once a user has registered on the Cyber Securance website the User will no longer be anonymous to Cyber Securance.
- At the point of collection Cyber Securance will provide the User with an “opt-out” mechanism that will provide the User the opportunity to indicate that he/she does not want Cyber Securance to send the User any further communications.
- Cyber Securance uses information collected from the Cyber Securance website, for the following general purposes: to fulfill User requests for products and services, provide User’s with Cyber Securance news, improve Cyber Securance’s services, and to conduct research.
- Although Cyber Securance will undertake reasonable endeavours not to allow the use of personal information for other purposes, Cyber Securance cannot guarantee that personal information will not be used for other purposes.
- Cyber Securance takes the privacy of children online very seriously. Children under the age of 13 years should have a parent/guardian’s consent before providing any personal information to the Cyber Securance website. Cyber Securance will not require or request children under this age to provide any personal information that is reasonably necessary to participate in the applicable activity on the Cyber Securance website.
- If Cyber Securance determines upon collection that a user is under this age, Cyber Securance will not use or maintain his/her personal information without the parent/guardian’s consent.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Cyber Securance does not rent, sell, or share personal information about the User with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services Users have requested.
The user’s ability to delete his/her information
- The user may edit their Cyber Securance Information, including marketing preferences, at any time, provided this information remains accurate in accordance with the Cyber Securance Terms and Conditions.
- Users may delete their Cyber Securance registration by visiting the User Deletion page. Some information might possibly remain in Cyber Securance archived records after the user information has been deleted.
Confidentiality and Security
Cyber Securance has placed physical, technological and procedural security safeguards in place that comply with best practices to protect personal information about the user.
Cyber Securance may update this policy. It is the responsibility of the User to keep abrest of any changes to this policy.
If a User has any questions, suggestions or comments, Users are requested to complete the feedback section on the Cyber Securance website. Any comments posted on the feedback section will not be accessible to the general public.
Cyber Securance Consulting Pty Ltd
31 PRINCE ALBERT STREET, BROOKLANDS ESTATE, NORTHCLIFF, GAUTENG, 2115